Easy DIY Homemade Natural Nail Buffing Cream Recipe
Applying Nail Buffing Cream on your nails before you buff them is one the easiest ways to make them more glossy and stronger without having to buff too hard.
Now, one of the main issues with most store-bought nail buffing creams is that they contain a wide array of harsh chemicals.
So in this article, I am gonna share with you a natural chemical-free DIY Nail Buffing Cream Recipe. This cream will make your nails look extra glossy and still keep them healthy.
Ingredients For Nail Buffing Cream:
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup (28 grams) Emulsifying Wax (You can click here to see the current price on Amazon for the brand that I recommend and use)
- 1 and 1/4 cups of Warm Water
- Essential Oil –
I prefer Eucalyptus Oil you can click here to see the price for a bottle on Amazon)
Recipe To Make Nail Buffing Cream:
- Firstly, place your olive oil and emulsifying wax into a microwavable container
- Now using a spoon you are gonna need to mix together your olive oil with your wax.
- Next, you will need to heat the mixture until the wax has melted completely I usually microwave the oil and wax mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the wax has melted and blended completely with the olive oil you can proceed to add 20-30 drops of your essential oil and then stir the mixture up.
- Next, add warm water to your wax and olive oil mixture and then gently stir it up.
- The mixture will initially appear a bit watery but it will naturally thicken over time.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a container, cover it, and then leave it to sit overnight at room temperature.
- The cream should last you for 3-4 weeks but it needs to stored in the fridge.
To use the nail buffing cream you just need to apply the cream onto your nails and then buff them as you would usually do.
For extra glossy nails, you would also need a top notch nail buffer and I highly recommend Onsen Nail Buffer. They are simple to use and very effective.
I usually buff with grey side of the buffer first, then use the blue side and finish with the white side.
Amazon usually has the Onsen Buffer that I use, you can click here to see the current price for it there.
Citation and References