4 Best Press On & Fake Nails For Kids – For Cute Nail Art
Press on Nails can be used to easily create amazingly cute nail art. Now sadly most big brands usually cater for only adult size nails.
But thankfully they are a few reliable and safe brands of Press on Nails for kids that make really cute nail art and are very easy to apply
So in this article, I am gonna share with you some of my favorite brands of Kids Friendly Press on Nails.
The Best Brands of Press On & Fake Nails For Kids are:
- Beautia Kid’s Press on Nails (Very Durable & Suited for Kids 10 years & up)
- Allstarry (Gentle on the Natural Nails & Suited for Kids 5 years & up)
- Etsy (For great custom made press nails)
- Impress Mini Fake Nails for Kids
Are Press on Nails Safe For Kids
Most brands of Press on Nails are completely safe for kids as long as they are applied and removed correctly.
But it’s important to note that kids have weaker and softer nails that are more prone to being damaged. So you need to be extra careful when removing the Press on Nails.
1- Beautia Kids Press on Nails
Beautia has a great collection of kids-sized Press on Nails that are super cute and easy to apply.
To apply these nails just apply a tiny amount of glue on the back of the press on nails and then press it onto your nails. Each packet comes with a bottle of nail glue.
Pros of Beautia Press on Nails
- Very cute designs
- The sizes are just right for kids
- Easy to Apply
- Very Durable – can last 5-7 days
Cons of Beautia Press on Nails
- The main drawback with Beautia Press on Nails is that they are a bit more expensive than other brands. But I think they are worth it because they tend to last longer than other brands. This is because the glue that they use is much stronger.
- If removed incorrectly they can damage natural nails – so to correctly remove these nails I recommend that you soak the nails in a mixture of oil, soap, and warm water for 10-15 minutes and then gently ply them off.
Beautia is more suited for girls 10 and up this is because their nails are more well developed and can handle the stronger glue but you still need to remove them correctly.
For extra protection, I recommend applying a base coat over your kid’s nails. The base coat acts like a buffer protecting the natural nails.
You can click here to read more tips on how to easily remove press on nails.
Where to Get Beautia Kids Press on Nails
You can get Beautia Kids Press on Nails on Amazon, you can click here to see the price for a combo set with 3 packs.
Each pack comes with 24 nails with a variety of different sizes, this allows one packet to fit various nail sizes.
2- Allstarry Fake Nails For Kids
Allstarry has a wide variety of Press on Nails for kids that are super affordable.
Now they are a bit different from Beautia in that they come with an adhesive back. The means that you won’t need to use glue, instead, to apply them you just need to press the fake nails onto the nails.
Pros of Allstarry Nails
- More gentle on the nails – this is because they don’t use any strong glue that can potentially damage the nails when removing.
- Wide variety of designs to choose from
Cons of Allstarry Nails
- Not Very Durable – So they won’t last as long. On average they last for 1-2 days.
But if you want these nails to last longer you can apply some extra nail glue on the back before applying them.
Now because Allstarry is easier to remove and less harsh on natural nails they can be used by Ages 5 and up.
Where to Get Allstarry Kids Fake Nails
You can get them on Amazon, you can click here to see the current price for a bundle containing 5 sets of Allstarry Press on Nails.
Etsy is a site where individuals go and sell handmade products such as accessories and bags.
And they have a ton of different custom-made Press on Nails available both for adults and kids.
You can click here to check Etsy website out. All you need to do is search press on nails for kids.
4- Impress Mini Fake Nails For Kids
Impress Nails has a line of Mini Press on Nails that are made just for kids.
They are very similar to Allstarry nails in that they are designed with an adhesive back so you just need to paste them onto your nails
You can click here to check out their collection on their website.