The 3 Best Top Coats for Dip Powder are:
- Azure Beauty Dip Powder Top Coat (A high-quality, durable brand that can work with any brand of dip powder)
- Kiara Sky Gel No-Wipe Top Coat (Most durable, long-lasting & glossy top coat)
- High Shiny Dip Powder Top Coat (A great budget friendly brand)
Why You Need a Good Top Coat for Dip Powder
When applying Dip Powder using a good Top Coat is essential for having a long-lasting and durable manicure. This is because a Top Coat acts as a hard glossy layer protecting your manicure.
The top coat layer protects your manicure from:
- Getting exposed to water and other chemicals such as detergents that can damage your manicure.
- Being easily scratched and damaged.
- Losing its color.
- Getting stained easily.
And because of how important a top coat is, it’s important that you invest in a good one. So in this article, I am gonna go through 3 of the best brands of Dip Powder Top Coat and help you to decide which one is suited for you.
1- Azure Beauty Dip Powder Top Coat
Azure Beauty has a great line of dip powder products and their top coat is one of the best in the industry. This is because it is super durable and amazingly glossy
But the main reason why I recommend Azure’s Top Coat is that it can work effectively with any brand of Dip Powder. This is why it is one of the most popular and widely used Top Coats in the industry.
Pros of Azure Beauty Dip Powder Top Coat
- Works with any brand of Dip Powder – From my experience Azure Beauty’s top coat can comfortably work with any brand of dip powder
- Long-Lasting and Durable – protect your manicures from getting damaged easily.
- Extremely Glossy – Gives you manicure a nice glossy finish
- Stain-Resistant – protects your manicure from getting stained easily.
- Quicky to Dry & Easy to Use – Just apply a coat over your dip powder nails, usually after you have applied your seal protector.
Cons of Azure Beauty Dip Powder Top Coat
The main drawback with Azure Beauty is that its a bit more pricey in comparison to other brands of top coat. But I think its worth a few extra dollars.
Where to Get Azure Beauty Dip Powder Top Coat
You can get a Azure Beauty’s Top Coat on Amazon, you can click here to see the current price for a bottle there
2- Kiara Sky Gel No-Wipe Top Coat
Now a great tip to extend the lifespan of your dip powder nails is to use a Gel Top Coat. You see Gel Top Coats are the most glossy, durable and long-lasting top coats available.
A Gel Top Coat can extend the lifespan of your Dip Powder manicure from an average of 3 weeks to 4 weeks.
Now the main drawbacks with Gel Top Coats are:
- You need a UV or Led Lamp to cure them.
- Requires a bit more work to apply – gonna leave a video below to show you how to apply a Gel Top Coat effectively on dip powder.
Where to Get A Good Gel Top Coat for Dip Powder
Now the Gel Top Coat that I usually use on Dip Powder is KiraSky No Wipe Top Coat. It is a premium brand that works really well with Dip Powder.
3- High Shiny Dip Powder Top Coat
High Shiny by IBNG is a great Dip Powder Top Coat. Now I dont have too much experience with it but when I did use it was a very effective top coat being both long-lasting and very glossy.
High Shiny is also really popular and very affordable. Making it ideal if you don’t want to spend too much money on a Top Coat.
Where to Get High Shiny Dip Powder Top Coat
You can get High Shiny on Amazon, you can click here to see the current price for a bottle there.